Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend whatnot...

So I know it has been a while since I blogged, if anyone is reading this. But, I have been busy. This week is sprind break at my school, so last week was mayhem. I am seriously ready for school to be over and for summer to start because I have so many projects and an 8-10 page research paper that I REALLY do not want to do. But... I know I have to so I'll just make myself do it all.

So... This weekend was OK. Friday Matt and I ate dinner w/ his family, then we just hung out @ his house. We were looking for surfboards on criagslist and stuff, cuz he is going to Costa Rica w/ his friend to surf at the end of May, so he wants to get his own board. He has been using his friends' dads board, but he doesnt wanna bring that to CR and risk breaking it or something. Saturday was very busy. I had an interview for a babysitting job (i got it, start today)... then went straight from the interview to a babysitting job... then went home and got ready and went to the gym w/ matt... then we got home and got ready and went to the movies. We saw "I love you, Man" and OMG is was hilarious. I was seriously smiling and laughing like the entire movie!
Sunday was an ok day. Went shopping with my mom, went home, rested, and then matt and I went to disneyland at night. We went from like 6-10, and got on a few rides. It was starting to drizzle/sprinkle outside so there were not that many ppl there at all.

This week is going to be FUN... hopefully! Tomorrow matt and I are leaving for VEGAS. I have not been since I turned 21, so I have never gambled. I do not plan to spend a lot of money gambling though, like 40 bucks or so (unless I win, which I doubt). We are staying until thursday morning.

But... Today is Today... and I hate Today because my new tire (just purchased last month) has a big chunk of metal in it... and I have to go get it fixed. And hope that it gets done by the time I have to go to work. I really hope it can be fixed and that I do not have to go spend $120 on another new tire... That would suck! Oh well tho... its just money...

No comments: