Thursday, March 5, 2009

Excited for tomorrrow...

So this is going to be a fast post... I just wanted to let everyone (if anyone ever reads this) know that my godson Robert is making his grand entrance tomorrow afternoon. One of my best friends, Cassie, is having her scheduled c-section tomorrow afternoon around 2! I am so excited to meet him. I have been helping with buying stuff for him, and cannot wait to see him in the cute clothes and crib and to just hold him, its been a while since ive snuggled w/ a little tiny baby. I miss David being that small and wanting to snuggle w/ me....

This is literally the last time i remember David snuggling w/ me... We were in Hawaii 2.5 almost 3 years ago (June of 2006), and he was really sick. Not eating, not sleeping, just not feeling good. He woke up from his nap screaming bloody you-know-what and so we gave him tylenol and he fell asleep in my arms. Don't I look young w/ my braces?! I hated those things!! I knew even back then i had to have a picture of this because he looks so cute, and it was a good snuggling memory... More to come with other little ones though! But he was my 1st, and i'll never forget my little David!

Now... off to school for another midterm... Yuck. One more next week and then hopefully none for a couple weeks, i'm getting sick of studying!!

No comments: