Saturday, April 4, 2009

Vegas!!! ...and other stuff

So OMG Vegas was fun! Not that I expected anything less from the place... its like the party capital of the world. So we got there Tuesday afternoon, and went shopping at the outlets (a lot of my babies have bdays this month... lots of presents to get). Then we got back to the hotel room (we stayed at the Tropicana) and got ready for dinner. I had looked up the best sushi places, so we went to this place at Caesar's Palace... very yummy. It was kinda funny though because we didn't know it was gunna be fancy and Matt was just wearing shorts, a yellow lifeguard shirt, and flip flops...he felt out of place!

So... we went back to the room after dinner to change cuz we were both getting cold. Then, we went to the Hooters hotel and the NYNY hotel to gamble. I only spent like 25 dollars the 2 days we were there, Matt spent like 35 (on gambling that is). We only stayed out until midnight both days... we are such old ppl. We wake up so early that its hard to stay up/out late. No biggie though... less money spent! The 2nd day we went to the breakfast buffet (YUMMY) and just walked around, went to the M&M world store (got David a cup) and went out to dinner at the Harley Davidson Restaurant (yummy brisket sandwich!)... then we went and gambled some and went to hooters at like 11 for hot wings! lol i have been wanting wings for a while now... and it was right next door!

But... when we left the bad part of my week started. On Monday, my back passenger tire had a nail in it, so i had to get a new tire. So I was very surprised to see my tire almost flat when we were getting gas before leaving Vegas!! We filled it up with air, looked for a nail or hole and couldn't find anything. So, we figured they must have put it on wrong or that the new tire was defective or something. We kept checking it every 40 or 50 miles and filled it up twice. We brought it in to the place where i bought the tire and they looked at it. We waited like ten minutes then they called us back to the work area to show me the problem... my rim is CRACKED! So it wasn't the new tire... it was my rim not making a good seal causing it to go flat... and there is nothing i can do about it except buy a new rim... Not Cheap! They are at least $125 for a cheap-o one, which i dunno if it will end up doing the exact same thing! So... I'm driving on my donut now waiting to go to the dealership where i got the car from Monday to see if they have some sort of warranty, and if they'll give me a new one (hopefully!).

So, all in all, i have had a very mixed week. Fun, hectic, shocking, no school, etc all rolled into one. Now I'm off to a 1 yr old bday party... and then work tomorrow and Monday.

No comments: